The following information is provided as a cut-and-paste resource for media professionals, podcast hosts, conference organizers, and other interested parties.
Please feel free to use anything here as-is without checking with us first. If you have additional questions, you can email us directly.
About Spotlight Trust™
Work is about relationships, and relationships come down to trust. Spotlight Trust™ is an organizational design and leadership development partner that helps companies make work better with practical, measurable, and comprehensive approaches that put an emphasis on trust. Spotlight Trust™ helps leaders and organizations develop tactical soft skills, practical competencies, and organizational systems to earn, strengthen, extend, and restore trust – the most valuable asset of our time.
Short bios of Spotlight Trust™ Co-Founders
Lisa Lambert (she/her), Co-Founder
Lisa Lambert (she/her) brings her experience as a strategic communications executive at one of the world’s leading subatomic physics research labs, as well as her years as an innovation consultant and award-winning facilitator to the Spotlight Trust. Her ability to transform organizations is only matched by her thoughtfulness, her passion for adventure, and love for her two puppers, Bebop and Rocksteady.
Physical location: North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (Pacific Time)
Facts about Lisa:
- Lisa loves to scuba dive, but she is creeped out by octopi.
- You’ll often find Lisa cruising around on two wheels: motorcycles and bicycles.
Rick Kitagawa (he/him), Co-Founder
Rick Kitagawa (he/him) brings his creative entrepreneurial background, out-of-the-box thinking, and executive coaching experience and mixes it with his experience of teaching and designing curricula at the university level to the Spotlight Trust. His ability to unlock the leadership potential in people is only matched by his open mind, his flair for the dramatic, and his love of monsters and mythical creatures.
Physical location: Pasadena, California, USA (Pacific Time)
Facts about Rick:
- Rick is a top-16, nationally ranked skee-ball player.
- Rick loves the horror genre but hates needles and getting blood drawn.
Sample questions for Rick + Lisa
- Why does trust matter to organizations? What are the benefits of trust?
- What is Trust-Centered™ Leadership and why should leaders and organizations care about it?
- How can I get better at earning, extending, strengthening, and even restoring trust?
- Everything is going great! Why should we invest in trust?
- You two have only met in person once and spoke for a few minutes. How did you build Spotlight Trust™ together?
More from Spotlight™ Trust
- Get your FREE digital copy of Building Trust at Scale: The Practical Playbook
- Subscribe to our In Trust email list
- Read our In Trust blog
- Listen to the In Trust podcast
- Register for a FREE interactive virtual workshop and walk away with practical Trust-Centered™ skills you can apply right away.
- We’e on social: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter