In our own strategic planning work, we’ve been talking about how we support our clients to make the changes they seek to make in the world.
We agreed: Clients hire us to help them harness the superpowers of trust. By doing this, they unleash the full capacity of their organization so they can become more trusted and more successful. Their people reap the benefits reported by those at high-trust companies such, 50% higher productivity, 74% less stress, 106% more energy at work, 13% fewer sick days, 76% more engagement, 29% more satisfaction with their lives, 40% less burnout.
We concluded: we could support clients better if we communicated more clearly how we help, and this starts with our name.
So: we’re excited to re-introduce ourselves to you as Spotlight Trust™.
It’s not a major shift from our origin as The Brightspot Trust, but we feel Spotlight Trust™ more concisely and clearly conveys how we help our clients.
Ultimately, we help our clients shine a spotlight on and build trust, the mission-critical asset to great leadership and organizations alike. Spotlight Trust helps leaders and organizations develop the tactical soft skills and practical competencies, as well as to design organizational systems to earn, extend, strengthen, and restore trust so they can thrive.
We want to thank the extraordinary Al Gilliom for suggesting our new name.
Trust is better together, so we hope you’ll continue on your journey with us. We invite you to:
- Bookmark our new URL, https://spotlighttrust.com
- If you haven’t already, subscribe to our In Trust mailing list and receive your FREE copy of Building Trust at Scale: The Practical Playbook.
- Add our new main email to your safe-sender list (no action is required to stay on our In Trust mailing list): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Consider sharing our work with someone you think it might resonate with
Thanks for your trust!
RiSa (Rick + Lisa)
Rick Kitagawa (he/him) + Lisa Lambert (she/her)
Co-Founders of Spotlight Trust™ and Trust-Centered™ Leadership